Lidl Digital Satellite Receiver

Yes - and I see that www.lyngsat.com also groups them together at 28.2E even though Eurobird 1 is actually at 28.5E. I guess I'll find out the details when I start playing with my Lidl kit sometime soon...

Just checked the listings on lyngsat and spotted 2 channels I'm getting which are only carried on Eurobird. Good luck with the installation.

Did/can you get Astra 2 28.2E and Eurobird 1 28.5E at the same time? I've read that in spite of the 0.3 degree difference this does not matter and the two can be received with a single non motorised dish/LNB setup.
Yes, this is correct. You can receive both birds from same dish.

Thanks. Still just getting up to speed on these matters. To be honest I'm more interested in the technology/gadgetry than watching the end result but getting it installed might keep others in the house happy! :)

I saw there are a large number of usb TV tuners in net, got a lot of information about USB TV tuner, learned that only install some software then can use laptop, computer to watch TV also, there are a large number of sats. can be received..

Back