Liddl/Aldi/CashnCarry

R

rrfgvdsfsd

Curious re the posts saying how much people save by shopping at these new shops?
I read elsewhere on this site that its possible for a single person to shop for a week for €30 at Aldi..? Correct?
Are these savings exagerated?
Are there any of these stores in town?
The only one I know of is in Lucan..are any of these places located in the city centre?
Also, are there much savings to be had by buying shampoos and detergent and the like at Cash and carrys?
Thanks

The only one I know of is in Lucan..are any of these places located in the city centre?

Dublin I presume?
<!--EZCODE LIST START--><ul><li>Aldi - Parnell Street near entrance to ILAC Centre</li><li>Lidl - Moore Street (Parnell Street end)</li></ul><!--EZCODE LIST END-->

are there much savings to be had by buying shampoos and detergent and the like at Cash and carrys?

I didn't think that C&Cs yielded significant (or any savings) compared to most discount supermarkets.

Lidl and aldi

We are fortunate to have both stores in my nearest town. I shop there regularly ... and make considerable savings ... the only downfall is that they have weekly 'specials' which I often buy but don't really need ... just because they are apparantly good value. In the whole the quality and range are as good if not better than other supermarkets.

Back