learning to drive

it shouldnt make a difference about the routes of a test, you should be able to do a 3 point turn on any road suitable and negotiate all requirments, the route doesnt really matter

But if you are nervous on the day of the test, surely being on roads that are familiar to you has to be a plus.

I would recommend the Airport Driving School - I had excellent lessons from them.
Also, Irish school of motoring quoted me €60 a lesson last summer as the student rate when I was buying some for my brother!!! I was horrified.

Hiya,

I'd say go with a proper instructer, forget about learning with a familly member or a friend. Its bound to end in a fight.

Look for someone you feel comfortable with. I had a great instructer, even passed my test first time round :D. I hadnt a clue about anything I didnt even know where or what a cluth was!! It will be hard at 1st but it will get better and before you know it you will be flying and wondering what all the fuss was about. Also apply for your test asap as there is long waiting lists. I think you can check out the waiting times on the internet, not sure what the website is.

Can anyone recommend a good driving instructor in North Co Dublin? I am in Balbriggan...Thax

Back