LCD TVs from PCWB

LimerickMan

Hi all, spotted a good deal for a Samsung LCD TV on [broken link removed]
Anyone have any experience (good or bad) buying from this website?
Thanks.

Haven't used them, but the prices are ex VAT, so you may not be getting as good a deal as you think.

FYI I rang PC World and that site is for business customers only, you need a VAT Reg number to make any purchases. Anyone recommend the best website for LCD TV's. Looking to spend €600 max on a 32 inch.

[broken link removed]

I've used all 3, not as good a selection on pixmania as with the other 2. Only around €15 as far as i remember for delivery from pixmania and komplett on a 32". Dont know how much delivery would be from direct tvs, i bought a 37" and it was approx €100, but the price was so good i was still saving money by buying it there. Delivery could be cheaper on a 32" tv.

I also bought a 37" lcd last week with . It was €100 delivery but still saved a lot of money. I know of two other people who have used this website since.

I also bought a 37" lcd last week with . It was €100 delivery but still saved a lot of money. I know of two other people who have used this website since.

I'm thinking of using directtvs.co.uk too for a Samsung 26", especially with the weak sterling at the moment. The saving is about €100 on a €650 price here on the high-street.
Delivery is £40 GBP for < 33" and £60 for 33-39"

Back