Laya Laya total health complete - alternative plan for over 70s gentleman

laois1

My thanks to snowyb for advise on previous threads which has meant a huge cost saving. My dads plan total health complete with laya has now come up for renewal. Is now 1144 up from 969 last year. He has cardiac issues with a pacemaker and has regular angiograms usually in the beacon for some reason even though the cardiologist is based in st James's ! Sometimes he has to stay the night and i think has paid an excess in the past which he doesnt mind as its not frequent. Anyway just wondering if there is something under 1k which would suit him. He would like to stay with laya although I have told him that its pointless being loyal to a particular company if there are cost savings to be had. Thanks again.

Does he need/use the outpatient benefits? (€1 excess, 50% back)
If he does the Total Health Complete plan is pretty competitive

My thanks to snowyb for advise on previous threads which has meant a huge cost saving. My dads plan total health complete with laya has now come up for renewal. Is now 1144 up from 969 last year. He has cardiac issues with a pacemaker and has regular angiograms usually in the beacon for some reason even though the cardiologist is based in st James's ! Sometimes he has to stay the night and i think has paid an excess in the past which he doesnt mind as its not frequent. Anyway just wondering if there is something under 1k which would suit him. He would like to stay with laya although I have told him that its pointless being loyal to a particular company if there are cost savings to be had. Thanks again.

There is just one Laya plan, with identical cover, slightly cheaper worth considering.
Connect Choice; 1100pa including outpatient cover.

If outpatient gp cover is not necessary, VHI plan PMI 37 13 is cheaper @ 1011pa with NO outpatient cover

[broken link removed]

Regards, Snowyb

Back