Health Insurance Laya Flex 500 Explore Renewal

ckel15

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has a steer on an alternative to my current plan Laya Flex 500 Explore.

Getting confused looking at the HIA comparisons!

Many thanks.

Hallo - just scanning AAM for advice on Health Insurance renewal and came across my exact question above.
I'm on Flex500 Explore at the moment also, paid €825 for this last year and the Quote is coming in at €1031 for this year.
Seems rather a jump in price.

And - if you look up FlexExplore 500 on the Laya site, the 'buy online' price is €77.95/month or €935.40 / year.
In previous years I have mailed them and said I wish to buy my renewal online and avail of the 'buy online' price publically quoted and have always been given my renewal for that price.
Makes you feel cheated if you just pay what they quote for renewal.

Anyhow - if anyone has any input on possible alternatives, any advice would be much appreciated.

Also on this plan and would appreciate any advice on alternatives.

@grenzgebiet , that's interesting - i too was quoted 1031 euro for renewal, but its 935 euro if bought from their site! What's that about?!

any help out there on alternatives to Laya Flex 500 Explore ?

Last edited:
Hi Whatsmoney -

In case you're still interested in Flex500 Explore:

I contacted Laya, said I'd been quoted a Renewal Price of €1031
BUT :
I intend to purchase my renewal online via my Member Page and would thus like them to amend the Quotation displayed on my Members Page to reflect the 10% Online Discount as advertised on their website.

This they did without a murmur and I received a new Quotation of €908.

€125 saved with a phonecall.

Back