Health Insurance Laya essential health 300

Lolaie

Laya renewal due for 2 adults mid 40’s and 2 children. Currently looking at precision 300 connect with Laya which is coming in slightly cheaper for adults and appears to have no major difference in cover but unlike the essential health doesn’t offer the second child for free.

Just wondering if anyone has come across a similar product that works out any better value. No interest in maternity etc but one adult has sever arthritis so the Orthopaedic shortfall is probably best avoided.

Any guidance appreciated as im google eyed form trawling plans and their benefits. TIA

Laya renewal due for 2 adults mid 40’s and 2 children. Currently looking at precision 300 connect with Laya which is coming in slightly cheaper for adults and appears to have no major difference in cover but unlike the essential health doesn’t offer the second child for free.

Just wondering if anyone has come across a similar product that works out any better value. No interest in maternity etc but one adult has sever arthritis so the Orthopaedic shortfall is probably best avoided.

Any guidance appreciated as im google eyed form trawling plans and their benefits. TIA

Hi Lolaie,

Precision 300 connect offers cover full for specified orthopaedic procedures. Just be careful as there are some private hospitals that this plan does not offer cover for. The full list of hospitals covered by this plan are available on Laya website. I suggest you check the list before you renew.

In relation to child cover remember you can have the children covered by different plans to that of the adults.

Laya are currently offering free cover for the second and subsequent child on the following 3 plans; Essential Connect Family, Essential Health 300 and their Flex 125 Explore. I suggest you check these out to see what best suits your needs.

I hope this is helpful.

Back