Laya Laya Control 300 create

Clara78

Hi. I’m wondering if I count get some advice. My Control 300 create is due for a renewal in a few weeks. I have my twins on it since they were born last year but I don’t want to keep them on that particular plan as it’s too expensive. They had some medical appointments since they were born so might be useful to have an insurance for them too, however we might be already finished with most of those medical issues. My husband is on Kickoff plan ILH with Irish Life. It’s a basic premium as he doesn’t really need any medical treatments. However he is 38 so might be worth looking into something better. I’m looking for a reasonable plan for the 4 of us which won’t break us financially as we are already really stretched with the childcare cost. Ideally I would like to keep control 300 create for myself as it covers all my needs (GP, consultants, dental, optical) and had only €1 excess. I’d really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Hi again. I would really appreciate your help. My renewal is due in a few days and I'm a bit lost with what to chose.
Thank you.

Hi, did you stick with this plan? I'm on it also and renewal is shortly. Hoping to switch to a better value plan but retain most of the same cover.

Back