Laptop won't power on

The 28 day period is a non statutory return period that Lidl have - if you just don't like the goods then you can return then unused/as new with you receipt to get a refund. This does not affect your statutory right to a repair, replacement or refund if the goods are not fit for the purposes sold as may be the case here. I don't think that you have waived any statutory rights by contacting Targa support. If you are concerned then ask the NCA at www.consumerconnect.ie to clarify.

I think we should wait until Targa support talk her through some procedures before talking about statutory rights etc.I never had a problem with either Lidl or Aldi,wish I could say the same about local retailers.

I had a look through my free 3 year warranty,TARGA do a free pick up and return. I called them and they are coming in a couple of days and I was also informed I would have laptop back within 10 days. I live quite a bit away from my nearest LIDL's so this arrangement suits me perfectly. Good service would you agree..:)

Top class I'd say!!! Try that with your local Retailer who has a few laptops in a glass case that were landed on them by a pushy salesman.

Back