laptop on sale in Lidl this Thursday

R

rheinie

Any views on laptops on sale in Lidl this week1499 euro are they good value or a waste of money etc. .Any views welcome was thinking of buying one for my son at college thanks

are they good value or a waste of money

The computer gear sold by Lidl and Aldi from time to time is just as good as big name brand equipment. The best thing to do is to decide what your hardware/software requirements are, decide if the model on offer meets these requirements and then price around to compare it with other similar models on offer elsewhere. Somebody else here recently mentioned the Dell (online) factory outlet which sells returned/reconditioned equipment often at a significant discount to the original price in case that's of any use.

i bought one last time round. excellent machine - streets ahead of dell. the current offer is even better

I know someone who bought a Lidl laptop today and it looks solid and has a good spec; best thing is the 3 year warranty. I suppose time will tell if it was a good buy.

If you can lay your hands on one leap on it. They are great value and the support (if you require it) is reliable. Only downside is you need to send the machine off to Germany but the support people organise couriers for all of this at no cost to yourself.

Thanks for the comments went and bought the laptop looks great and my son who is big into computers was very impressed with spec ,will keep you posted of any other information or problems I may have

Back