laptop in aldi

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
Crunchie said:
the guy on the till was explaining to a customer that computers were the only thing that could be backordered.

Correct. Not the other specials . Schools love ALDI PCs because of all the bells and whistles for graphic/video editing built in as standard.

I was in just behind you CAR at Belgard. Got there a few mins after nine and got laptop number 4 of 15. I can't see them lasting the day.

Great little laptop - very impressed I am. Great value.

how much were the laptops in aldi?

any chance of them still being available?

Thanks

They were 1499e. The rumour is you can backorder at the shop(havent heard of anyone doing this tho) but they come out every 3-4 months. Theres not too much difference between the aldi and the lidl one so wait a few weeks and they'll come around again. Well worth waiting for it.

thanks car, but do they do any cheaper models?

i just want to get a laptop so that i can get rid of my competer in the house and save space. i rarely use the computer at home. i was hoping to buy one for around 500 or 600.

I saw a laptop in Tesco in Dundrum last week for €699, spec looked fine for average home use to me.

The tesco one is fine for home use. AFAIR Dunnes do them every now and again too.

Back