laptop adds problem

sisterjoan

I have a problem with my laptop in that every time I click on something adds are popping up from right, left, on top bar and on the bottom. It's very annoying and I can't get rid of it. One on top says 'free file host net and another on the right is a letter T and pacfunction written after it. I have Norton antivirus which I've run again and again but can't get rid of it. Can anyone advise???

You haven't said which web browser you use but in any event you should look in the menus for 'Add-Ons' and 'Disable' pretty much all add-ons except maybe Java. Also install Malwarebytes to check for malware.

You haven't said which web browser you use but in any event you should look in the menus for 'Add-Ons' and 'Disable' pretty much all add-ons except maybe Java. Also install Malwarebytes to check for malware.
Also use ccleaner and remove all cookies etc and clear out the cache after you make sure you have any passwords for sites you need available to reuse

I have i think wiped out cookies and add ons so i hope this works,
but already i see 'alibaba premium market popping up above - so i guess not. and the on the right too. I wiped the cookies and add ons by looking in All Programmes and deleting - was this the correct thing to do?
how do you install malwarebytes???

[broken link removed]

fill out form , click submit and follow instructions.It should clean things up.

If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer then try these steps : Click on Tools, then click Internet options tab. After performing above steps click on privacy tab, At the bottom of the Privacy tab you should have a Pop-up Blocker section and check the Block pop-ups option. - If you are a Mozilla user try these. Click on the Content option in the Options window, check this option Block pop-up windows. Hope its work for you, I also highly recommend you to install a spyware removal or malware removal program.

Reactions: Leo
Back