Ko Samui Island - experiences?

We're also off to Koh Samui in September for our honeymoon! We've booked.... No other info - just what I've read. Sorry!

[broken link removed] Looks fab though!

Kao pha nang- stayed in the stunning hat salad resort, after a year travelling the world it was a stunning place to stay, wouldn’t recomment ko samui its become too commercial, hit the islands further out

I was in koh samui in January and it was great if you stay towards the end of chaweng beach you can stay away from any noise. Lamai seemed to be a backpacker beach so if you are on a honeymoon stay around chaweng beach. I think the name of the hotel we stayed in was chaweng cove it was near poppies it was very expensive but we all said we would go back to it. If you stay there look for a vip card you will get a discount and haggle for everything Its expected. Make sure and check the weather from memory September will be Rainey witch is not ideal for a honeymoon.

Looking to go out to one of the Islands on our tour
bearing in mind we have to get back to Hong Kong. So looking to spend 3-4 days here.I was looking at Ko Samui looking at Mae Nam beach just to chill

Any good places to stay here

Looking at [broken link removed] and the beach houses are reasonale

Was looking at Chaweng but sounds like the costa del sol

Bangkok airlines seem to be the only airline that go here

Any other suggestions

I stayed in Mae Nam a few years ago and it was lovely. It's just a short (and cheap) drive to Chaweng and then it's lovely to return to the quiet and relatively empty beach at Mae Nam. We stayed in a beach huts in a place called Cleopatra's (I think) and it was wonderful.

Back