Kitchen suppliers in Munster

CRESPO

Can anybody recommend a good firm of Fitted Kitchen Manufacturers /fitters in the Munster area ? Have heard some horror stories about firms messing people around and I'm attempting to find a firm who are prompt, fair price and not messers. We're replacing our old kitchens so we need as little "down -time " as possible.
Thanks in advance

Re: Kitchens-any recommendations ?

I have had a great service from Richwood who operate from Croom, County Limerick and also from Killarney.You can contact them on on www.richwood.ie 064 37709 or 061 397526 There are not the cheapest place you can go to but ggod quality and good service.
I tried loads of places before commiting to them.

Depending how much you want to pay....I got a kitchen from Express Kitchens (Hollyhill, Cork) and was very happy with the quality. I paid ~€6k for the kitchen and ~€700 for install.

it depends on what you want, type of timber, real or medite etc.
if it is real timber, ash, oak, pine etc let me know and i can give you a few numbers to ring.

Have had good dealings with Cash & Carry kitchens.

Bahman, can I ask how much your Kitchen cost? I am living in the limerick area.

Thanks

There is also Celtic Kitchens out in Corbally , they have a very good reputation and have been around for years.

I am paying the bones of 15K for solid walnut doors, melamine particle board inside.
Black angola granite worktop.
An island unite, with steamed beech top.
Integrated dishwasher, double oven, five ring gas hob. Baumatic.
There is roughly 12 feet of units on one side of the kitchen, the island is about 6ft x 4ft On the other side there is a tall larder and units covering about 6ft I'd say as there is a fridge and a stanley on that side. There is also a dresser stle unit at the end of the kitchen, roughly 6ft wide.
All the glass work, lights, wire works for the larder, undermounted sink, taps etc are included in this price.
I was quoted 18K for roughly the same size and quality in Celtic kitchens in Corbally for just the units, no worktops, or appliances, no electrical work.
Celtic do have a short lead in time though and can deliver, or so I was told in four weeks after you agree a style and price.
Both have decent showrooms and are worth a visit.
There is a Jim Brown in Kildimo, number in phone book who does excellent work, no where near as expensive but if time is a factor he is quite slow.
I have gotten quotes from I would say most of the kitchen companies within Limerick and Cork region and came back to Richwood in the end.

Thanks guys for all the useful suggestions-sorry with delay in replying,jem-yes its solid wood kitchens I would be interested in. Cheers

Also another place to visit is Irish Wire on the dock road. They stock a nice range of kitchens there as well. Although they are mainly a supplier it can't hurt to have a look there.

Yes I can seconnd IWS as they seemed to have good products. Going to source some of my internal doors through them.

have you looked at cash and carry kitchens in eastway business pk . They have a fab looking solid walnut kitchen . fully assembled units too

Back