Kitchen applicances: Bosch V Electrolux

Juliel

Any body have experience as to wheather Bosch would be more reliable than Electrolux for Double ovens & dishwashers? And again with Bosch V Whirlpool for washing machines & dryers?

My sister in law has an Electrolux double oven and it has given her nothing but trouble. Not too sure about dishwashers. She also has a Bosch washing machine which she finds great.

Had Bosch washingmachine and dishwasher for 3 years and had no problem with both machines. Electrolux single oven good - better than 'Stoves' (brandname of oven) in my old house.
Now in middle of enlarging kitchen - couldn't decide between double and single oven. Both had good and bad points - double oven handy if cooking several courses of food, but I admit I rarely use main oven, as there's just 2 of us in the house. So I used main oven as storage space for roasting tins, fry-pans etc. iWhereas I find Electrolux single-oven heats up much more quickly than 'Stoves' oven, which would take 20-25 mins to reach temp of 200 degrees.
allendog

Thank you for your responses spoke to my Kichen maker and he highly recommend bosch over electrolux. Thanks again

Have an Electrolux Gas oven and grill and have nothing but trouble with doors falling off, and got a built in electrolux microwave oven that died after one year, Bosch and Milie best on market but not cheap.

we had a 450 euro bosch integrated m/wave break after 6 months. they did send a guy out and then replace it but it took a couple of weeks . luckily we werent stuck as id never got around to binning our 10 year old (more powerful) 50£ one from a previous kitchen. imho they are a waste of money and i only bought it as it was the only one available which fitted into the hole

Back