kildare solicitors

dillons

Anyone and recommendations for good solicitors in Kildare for buying and selling?

Thanks.

If you mean Kildare town or around kildare town you could try Darcy & Co on the Monastravan side of the lights in Kildare

thanks asdfg. I rang them last week for a quote but so far they haven't replied.
Kildare town or county would be fine.
I have a good quote from Behan solicitors in Kildare, anyone any experience of them?

Thanks

Behans did my conveyancing for me

They were good but had to chase them once or twice to get documents sent

Didnt like it when they tried to get more fees out of me as they insisted that my sister would need independant (as in same firm just different solicitor) legal advice from them as she was going guarantor on my mortgage even though she told them that them that she would sign a waiver

but overall they were good would give them 7 out of 10

Try Mahers in newbridge just above Xtra-Vision got some good free advice from him about snag lists

I am using Coyne Hamilton White in Newbridge - & have found them brilliant - gave me quote about 30 minutes after I initally rang & it was in the post the next day. In fact opposite to previous experience they are chasing me up to get stuff rather than the other way around.

cant reccomend highly enough

Back