Kilcock

There is a very nice new development in that area at the moment called Chambers Park - I think HOK are selling it - I saw it on the web.

Commuting -
- you're right on the motorway, driving you would need to leave our house before or at 7 to avoid major congestion.

- trains stopping at Kilcock are still limited, but i think this will improve in the near future. (Maynooth has a very frequent service)

- same as the trains really (to my knowledge)

Amenities -
- Has a lovely GAA club within 0.5 km of town centre.
- A developing rugby club (especially for kids) and hockey 3/4 mile outside kilcock
- an asphalt athletics track and athletics club (can't recommend this enough for a kid I know I loved it!)
-Water polo in canoes in the canal (held the european champs there not long ago)
- fishing in canal
- decent walks (donadea forest 10mins max drive away)
- Kilcock golf club 10-15 mins away from village

Haven't used the pubs there (live in Maynooth) but a lot of Kilcock people come to Maynooth for a night out. (no night link to Kilcock)
- Also a big club in Enfield.

5 mins from a University.

edgar.p.mint said:
There is a very nice new development in that area at the moment called Chambers Park - I think HOK are selling it - I saw it on the web.
Please disclose any relevant conflicts of interest as per . Your IP address suggests that you work for HOK.

ClubMan said:
Please disclose any relevant conflicts of interest as per . Your IP address suggests that you work for HOK.

Busted! he he :)
I wonder how many estate agents are crawling this site posing as punters

Kilcock is overpriced, there isn't even a proper supermarket in the town. You would be better to spend your money in Maynooth which has better public transport shopping and leisure facilites. There are a number of developments ongoing but good value can be found in the older estates esp for 1st time buyers with no stamp duty. Down the rathcoffey road is a good place to look at the minute because the access road is closed - long way round to town- until next october, less people going out of their way to look.

Back