Key Post: Unlocking Nokia Phones

M

Marion

This was originally posted by GG:

Anyone recommend an unblocking service in Dublin City for Nokia?

Dr Moriarty,

Any links to a site that can unlock the Nokia 6230?

You can get it done for €16 . Otherwise you could ask around on www.boards.ie — big discussion going on there as to how to unlock 7600s...

Dr. M.

Re: 6230

Just to let anyone who is interested know. I successfully unlocked the Nokia 6230 [/b]for free[/b] by going to [/link]www.nokiafree.org[/link].

Re: >>Unlocking Nokia Phones

Hi,new here but just a query,why don't you ask vodafone for the codes if your on their network,i have and they have sent me codes to succesfully unlock 3 phones at different times over the past 2 years including an english vodafone for use in ireland

wpantheon said:
...why don't you ask vodafone for the codes if your on their network,i have and they have sent me codes to succesfully ..

Worked for me too - think they are obliged to give you this information.

They are once you've purchased a certain amount of credit from them — about €180 or so, IIRC. But why not use the free unlockers linked to above?

They are once you've purchased a certain amount of credit from them — about €180 or so, IIRC. But why not use the free unlockers linked to above?

I found this very useful and on 5phones I've tried it on it's worked

[broken link removed]

Please don't post your IMEI on a public forum. Address your query directly to Patrick by pm or through [broken link removed], if you wish.

Back