Kerry anyone?

purplealien

Is anyone or has anyone invested in kerry? Just wondering because i can't find any threads on it.

im from kerry and am looking at investing there at the moment. kenmare seems to be the biggest place at the moment, but i will go further afield to sneem, about 15 miles from kenmare. looks like rental could be good on it.

i am in the process of buying a three bed dormer in listowel, thought it would be a good place considering it's 8 miles from ballybunions blue flag beaches and it's golf course which is ranked 7th in the world. The races are also held there. What do you think of the area? hope it turns out to be a good investment

Listowel is gorgeous. I was looking at new houses there only a couple of weeks ago. Houses are flying up all over the place. Talked to a number of people from the area and they don't think there would be much demand for rental.So that kinda pushes me away...though they seem quite reasonable price wise..but a bit of a trek from Dublin if u wanted it as a holiday home.

I know what you mean about reasonable price - where else would you get a three bed dormer in a prime location for 240,000 and that's the price of the second phase, in phase one they were going for 220,000

Back