Kendle Bell Answering Service

No, have never heard of them or looked into this.
Why do you want this? You have the option of forwarding your landline to your mobile whenever you are out of the office.
What I did was to set up a 'virtual business line' with a VOIP service provider and I can change the destination number any time I want depending on where I am, so that if anybody calls my advertised company number it routes to that phone. It simultaneously forwards to my mobile, so if I'm in the office or out and about, I'll always get the call.
However my business is not customer facing, as I deal with a limited number of large organisations, so maybe such a solution would not suit you

I use a company called vox pro communications for both landline office divert eg weekends, xmas party, training days etc and also on my mobile.
From a customer service point of view, i prefer my clients to be answered in person than voicemail plus I get all messages texted and emailed to me so I can access them from anywhere and dont have to listen/scoll through voicemail messages.

tel no is 021 497 1412

not employee or agent of this company

Phone forwarding is fine, if you think you'll be able to answer it yourself most of the time. For certain types of work, having a 'real person' answer when you're not available is invaluable.

Know of others who have used Kendle Bell successfully, but have no need or experience of them myself.

I use [broken link removed] as again I prefer to have a real person answering the phone. Auto Office is quite a small company so they know some of my regular callers and greet them by name which is nice. They also do dictation typing for me, filter out unwanted cold sales calls and e-mail my phone messages to me on my Blackberry. They also do payroll but I don't need them for that.

I have no connection with Auto Office.

Back