KBC KBC says I am not impacted

[QUOTE="mccoypat94, post: 1553375,

Manipulation of the date parameters is outrageous behaviour, it's my view that an application process is incomplete until all paperwork is signed and sealed with the legal eagles, not when an initial application is submitted. Any views?[/QUOTE]
I agree, my case now sounds very similar to yours, although I have not been formally told I am not impacted.

Sorry jazzer I'm sure you've stated all this elsewhere but just to clarify:
A)New application.. submitted Jan 08.
B)Through a broker.
C) You drew down ..sometime in 08?
McCoypat94 I applied in Jan 08 through a broker and drew down on 6th march 08 fixed for 2 years. I have recently left K.B.C and have gone to Ulster bank and I know one of KBCs criteria for this cohorts was your account had to be still open but I had an expert to look in to this and they said that they couldn't leave me out for trying to leave for a lower rate else where.

Further to that, I haven't received a letter yet to formally tell me that I'm not impacted, I was told over the phone after I rang looking for an update.

I concur that it shouldn't stand up however I can see why you are ruled out currently as you left kbc (as per their own stipulation). .. keep the fight going

I concur that it shouldn't stand up however I can see why you are ruled out currently as you left kbc (as per their own stipulation). .. keep the fight going[/QUOTE
But kbc never said to me I was ruled out because I have left they used other excuses.

I concur that it shouldn't stand up however I can see why you are ruled out currently as you left kbc (as per their own stipulation). .. keep the fight going
But kbc has never said I was out because I left they used other excuses

Think KBC maybe stalling to see the outcome of next week's meeting before proceeding with some of the accounts ?

Who knows what games are being played .
Who on here is confirmed impacted in the 650 fixed nov06-Feb08 cohort, anybody?

Yes, I got an impacted letter in Jan and presuming I’m part of the 650 as I applied and drew down on 3 yr fixed in 2007.

The only difference between us MC is that I initially 'applied' for 'a mortgage ' in 2006, which is unfair I believe .. Final approval wasn't until January 07 and rate chosen then , when the broker was furnished with the communication.
Have kbc admitted publicly that the broker communication from Nov 06 is the reason this cohort have been included? I know we all believe that is the case but have they said so ?

DamC82
Did the rate you you fixed at, change from say the initial application to when you drew down ? There’s a part in contact that you must be notified of these changes...
as for the tracker and the rate, I don’t know myself, it’s just a waiting game. I don’t know of any of the “650” that have had their rate changed or what that will be changed too. The flyer is the only information about figures I’ve seen.
Did you read yesterday’s Independent article?

I did indeed, Charlie Weston is keeping the heat on these boys..
No my original contact had a capped tracker on it.
I changed within days , after liaising with the broker to a fixed , in January 07.
That I started the initial application process the previous July should be irrelevant.
The broker had the communication in January 07 predrawdown and it certainly was relevant to our change. I have discovered emails which back that up..
I know you have a wait , however you will be redressed of that I have no doubt ..my battle continues ..
Looking forward to hearing what they have to say to the oireachtas on Tuesday .. they have been dreadful the last time

Keep up the good fight and seek independent advice ! I’ll let you know how things progress here.
Best of luck and hopefully Tuesday might shed more light .

Back