KBC regular saver maxed out

Got the same letter this morning. It’s applicable from July 20th.
Also they made a mess of their app on Android as well with the latest update so I haven’t had a good week with them.
 
I got a letter saying my Extra Regular Saver Account interest rate is being reduced from 1% to 0.5% from July 20th.
Why would rates be different?!
Does it say the bonus is reducing from 1% to 0.5%?
The 1.25% includes the bonus of 1%.
 
It says it’s reducing the rate from 1% to .5% AER. The bonus rate is applied on to @.25%. New total rate will be .75% AER.
 
Is this still the best regular savings account now or are there other better options available given this new rate decrease?
 
It says it’s reducing the rate from 1% to .5% AER. The bonus rate is applied on to @.25%. New total rate will be .75% AER.
Thanks - and apologies. Had only glanced at the letter this morning. I see that now.
 
Sorry yes i had only recently opened a Kbc current account in order to avail of the 1.25% rate regular saver, was availing of the .25% bonus, pity it’s being reduced.
 
I have €35k in the ordinary regular saver account and got a letter saying they are stopping the 1% bonus The Extra regular saver doesn’t seem like the right option due to the €40k limit so not sure what to do. Might look at state savings
 
Back
Top