KBC regular saver maxed out

Got the same letter this morning. It’s applicable from July 20th.
Also they made a mess of their app on Android as well with the latest update so I haven’t had a good week with them.

Just got letter today, regular saver interest being reduced from 1.25% aer to.75%
I got a letter saying my Extra Regular Saver Account interest rate is being reduced from 1% to 0.5% from July 20th.
Why would rates be different?!

I got a letter saying my Extra Regular Saver Account interest rate is being reduced from 1% to 0.5% from July 20th.
Why would rates be different?!
Does it say the bonus is reducing from 1% to 0.5%?
The 1.25% includes the bonus of 1%.

It says it’s reducing the rate from 1% to .5% AER. The bonus rate is applied on to @.25%. New total rate will be .75% AER.

Is this still the best regular savings account now or are there other better options available given this new rate decrease?

Is this still the best regular savings account now or are there other better options available given this new rate decrease?
As it stands, PTSB and Ulster Bank offer the second and third highest rates

It says it’s reducing the rate from 1% to .5% AER. The bonus rate is applied on to @.25%. New total rate will be .75% AER.
Thanks - and apologies. Had only glanced at the letter this morning. I see that now.

Sorry yes i had only recently opened a Kbc current account in order to avail of the 1.25% rate regular saver, was availing of the .25% bonus, pity it’s being reduced.

I have €35k in the ordinary regular saver account and got a letter saying they are stopping the 1% bonus The Extra regular saver doesn’t seem like the right option due to the €40k limit so not sure what to do. Might look at state savings

Back