KBC customer service

cmalone

was thinking of moving to KBC as my main bank .., but rethinking...

Friend gave multiple examples of bad customer service when issues arise ..,

- unknown credit card charge on account - bank lost details of phone calls / post / emails and only found when official complaint lodged - episode took 4 months..,

- phone call messages from kbc saying to call bank - when customer calls back nobody can advise what call was for - expect it’s related to their dublin and Uk based call centres...

Are these isolated incidents -

I've had both good and bad experiences with KBC. Used them for 5/6 years and still bank with them.

Over the past 20 years I've used BOI / AIB / PTSB / EBS and had similar experiences with all.

I've been with them a few years now and find them good overall. Any time I've missed a call from them and had to call back, they knew why they were calling me. I find them much better than PTSB who I was with for years, even trying to set up an appointment to close my account with PTSB was an ordeal.

I've had good and bad experiences with KBC. Regular banking experience has been good but nightmare when remortgaging.

Have been with KBC for banking, mortgage and credit cards for a few years. There was definitely an issue with credit card charges in the early days, but seems fine since. I've found them grand and love the app and Apple Pay. Would recommend...

With them for some time now and moved CC over when Tesco closed it's CC.
No issues at all, very helpful in the branches and on the phone whenever I had any queries

Back