KBC before the Oireachtas Finance Committee next Tuesday , 10th July

Thanks for update . Wonder will they have much to say , or is there much going on in the background as regards the “arguable” cases ..... all quiet on KBC front as per usual ...

Can't see any sense will come from it to be honest. CB should put hammers on the lot of them but do they have the will.............?

K.B.C still have to show the correspondent they send out to Brokers to stop offering the terms of the Flyer. At this moment in time they have shown no evidence that they send anything on the 11th of Feb 08.

Just tuned into this , has anyone watched it from the start . I submitted a letter to be read out and am wondering was there any letters read out from customers ?

Hi Aisling

I had assumed it would be over by now. I was out to lunch and so did not see it.

I think that there is a facility for watching back.

There will also be a transcript in a few days

Brendan

I tuned in late and they had already moved on from tracker issue , getting a very easy ride save Senator Rose Conway Walsh .

Just tuned into this , has anyone watched it from the start . I submitted a letter to be read out and am wondering was
Heard Pearse Doherty questioning them, But didn't hear him read out any letter. KBC believe they have dealt with the major cohorts but didn't say the review is complete.

Just tuned into this , has anyone watched it from the start . I submitted a letter to be read out and am wondering was there any letters read out from customers ?
The chairman also said he would take Dara Deering to task on the response letter given to this customer.

Back