Karndean/Amtico/Mamoleum?

carrotcake

Hello, I wonder if anyone has any experience of using the above flooring in their home and what their opinion is? I am not keen on tiles or wood so I am considering Karndean/Amtico/Marmoleum flooring options instead. I have no practical experience of these type floors at all so would really appreciate any advice or feedback. Thank you.

Had Great Experience with Amtico Tiles in Kitchen. Excellent wearing - lasted years . Warm underfoot . Can also recomend "Stone Carpet" - Pebble mix

Thanks very much Copper Beach for your reply - it's great to get positive feedback. Will check out the stone carpet you talk about too - I had never heard of that. By the way, do you happen to know anything about Karndean or Marmoleum? Thanks again.

I have Karndean in 2 rooms. It is hard wearing, easy to clean and looks good.

However, for the sitting room, I think I would now prefer a good timber floor. The Karndean is quite hard and it's harder to create a cosy atmosphere. It is still a very good floor though - Just make sure that you see it down in some houses before you purchase.

Have amtico flooring in kitchen for c.10 years. Very hard wearing and still looks ok. It is easy to clean and there are effective amtico cleaners and sealers. This is an expensive product but it does last a very long time so it is important to choose a pattern that you can live with long term!!

Back