Job seekers benefit and Three day week

Highlight

My daughter is on Job seekers benefit and works a Three day week.The employers week runs from Monday to Sunday and last week she worked Wednesday,Thursday and Friday and this week she worked Monday.As the Social welfare week runs from Tuesday to Tuesday this meant she worked 4 days and was not paid any Job seekers benefit.She went to Social Welfare Office but the queue was too long and she couldnt wait.This could happen any week where she could work three days at the end of one week and two days at the beginning of the next week.Can any one tell me is there a way around this problem.Thanks.

My daughter is on Job seekers benefit and works a Three day week.The employers week runs from Monday to Sunday and last week she worked Wednesday,Thursday and Friday and this week she worked Monday.As the Social welfare week runs from Tuesday to Tuesday this meant she worked 4 days and was not paid any Job seekers benefit.She went to Social Welfare Office but the queue was too long and she couldnt wait.This could happen any week where she could work three days at the end of one week and two days at the beginning of the next week.Can any one tell me is there a way around this problem.Thanks.
I know this is not of help to you but I cannot understand why Social Welfare still run their week from Wednesday to Tuesday.

Back