Jake Stevens

stuart

Any one know what t-shirt Jake Stevens wears?

I am not sure if it is the same one (style) all the time, but it is always a green t-shirt with white writing on the front

I have tried looking at a numbe of clips but cannot recognise it

Stu

I've never paid too much attention to it but something in my subconscious tells me that it's a Ramones t-shirt. Will study it in detail next week and see!

or just hire a hitman to put him out of our misery....
I can't stand that show or especially him !!!

As a wise man once said "You wouldn't get tired of beating him".

or just hire a hitman to put him out of our misery....I can't stand that show or especially him !!!

As a wise man once said "You wouldn't get tired of beating him".

:eek:

I love that taxi driver more than life itself! But the rest of it is mainly woeful.

About that t-shirt - ask Jake himself. :)

:eek:

I love that taxi driver more than life itself! But the rest of it is mainly woeful.

About that t-shirt - ask Jake himself. :)

I'm 31 and don't understand myspace but a friend who I had asked previously checked and got the info

It says "long island tattoo" and has a picture of a gun on it, for anyone who cares

Thanks

I'm 31 and don't understand myspace but a friend who I had asked previously checked and got the info

It says "long island tattoo" and has a picture of a gun on it, for anyone who cares

Thanks

All I could see on a photo of him was the 'isla' on the t-shirt, so I guessed it was something to do with Islam. :eek:

The T-shirt is from Penneys. They had them about 3 summers ago I think, maybe more. I know because my husband bought one, before the Naked Camera started. Funnily enough he doesn't wear it anymore! Well at least not with his shiny grey suit! :)
I wonder would it be worth anything on ebay??

I had a feeling that it was a penneys t-shirt

Don't tell the fashion police but I think I got a few of the other ones in the "range" a couple of years ago myself (you can't go wrong with a €4 t-shirt for lounging around on the beach)

You could put it on ebay and I doubt you'd lose out on the deal unless you agreed to pay the postage

Stuart

Back