Ivan Yates leaving Ireland for bankruptcy

yeah, it was Michael Clifford. He had a good toe to toe with Fionan Sheehan of the Indo over whether Shatter should tell if he met Lowry after the Moriarity Tribunal results came out ....FF are laughing about this as it's totally over shadowed the recent Mahon tribunal

I see Norah Casey is gone from the Breakfast Show - are they potentially clearing the decks for the return of Ivan?

I always felt Nora was flirting with Chris! I know she wasn't but I was cringing at times!!

Not the biggest fan of Chris Donohue on his own as I think he needs an older person with him. (I know that sounds patronising!). He is a very impressive presenter for someone so young though. Shane Coleman is a good foil for him.

I always felt Nora was flirting with Chris! I know she wasn't but I was cringing at times!!

Not the biggest fan of Chris Donohue on his own as I think he needs an older person with him. (I know that sounds patronising!). He is a very impressive presenter for someone so young though. Shane Coleman is a good foil for him.

Yea, I like Shane Coleman as part of a double act. They balance each other out and they are both very good at what they do.

I think Shane Coleman is the best of them, should be left run it on his own - they've enough contributors jumping in and out to keep the chippy banter going with a 2nd presenter full time.

Back