Isit possible my JSA was added wrong

Sekena

Hello, iv been claiming job seekers since the end of October which started getting In November I get 59 euro a week(greatful) I currently live with my ma and da which I don't exactly always get along with so sooner I get out the better it just the three off us dad works as handy man five days a week and earns about 500 fortnightly, mam jobshers and works 2 day a week but works one Sunday a month so one cheque is more? She earns 250 one forthninight and about 300 with the Sunday, I'm under 24 so most could get would be 100.. Is there chance the calcated my payment wrong as ma gave her two payslips?? Thanks.

Your parents are on very low income, definitely go back and ask them to review it. Also try and get into do a trade or some training course. its not good for you to be stuck at home with your struggling parents, and you wouldnt want to be missing out on the opportunities life has to offer you.

As your parent's incomes are being taken into account presumably you are under 25. If you have a look at some of these links you should be able to calculate yourself what your payment should be.

The Welfare.ie site should give you further information also.

It sounds very wrong alright but what age are you exactly?

I think what you should aim for is to get it to 100 then get on BTEA as that will get you educated and out of the house for 4 years. You are still very young.

Get you out of the house 5 days a week and on the road to something. Parents will be happy enough with that aswell id imagine.

If possible get the parents Bank Accounts or a good few weeks pay slips to show the real monthly wage.

Back