ishares etf divided payment date

FintanJ

I have shares in an ishares ETF. The dividend ex date was 15 July which I can see listed online. However I cannot find anywhere the payment date. If it was company plc paying, they would always list payment date also . Any idea where I could find. ?

Without naming the ETF it's just guesswork but there are a bunch of iShares ETF's on the LSE paying out on July 28th.

15 July is XD for a number of iShares Etfs.
Payment is same date, listed in the providers distribution calendar.
I am still waiting on payment , due its Pershing is paying agent. They are the pits.

On the ishares website () you get full details of their dividend payments. There is often a 2 week delay between Ex-div date and Payable Date plus whatever delays your broker might include

For example, here info for the iShares MSCI World Quality Dividend UCITS ETF
1627290152712.png

Thanks . I just noticed the custom columns which when edited you can see payment date. Payment date is same as ex date for the fund I have.

Then the problem is your broker or whoever is holding the shares - I hold a couple of iShare ETFs and the payments always come through a day or two after the payment date - for example a dividend with a payment date of Wed 30 June 2021 arrived in my account on Fri 2 July 2021 :)

Broker is DEGIRO who have been excellent at quickly paying normal company dividends. Amount of dividend is tiny so will leave it a while to see how long it takes.

Back