Is there really nothing "more Irish than a former housing Minister lobbying on behalf of a developer?"

Brendan Burgess

Founder
Messages
58,384
A headline in the Irish Times


We are in the hapenny place compared to the UK. I have notified the author of the Irish Times piece.



 
I suppose it a bit like Miggledy who was supposedly so passionate about the right to housing while he was in the Arus, but now that he is back in his plush Salthill mansion in Galway he's indulging in a bit of Nimby-ism and objecting to a housing development adjacent to his abode!
 
Just what I'd expect from these types. Miggledy always telling everyone else how they should behave. He didn't have much time for the small Irish landlord either. Pity we can't have people with cop on and honesty in charge.
 
I suppose it a bit like Miggledy who was supposedly so passionate about the right to housing while he was in the Arus, but now that he is back in his plush Salthill mansion in Galway he's indulging in a bit of Nimby-ism and objecting to a housing development adjacent to his abode!
agree with your sentiment - but on a point of clarification he doesn't live in Salthill.
 
Back
Top