Is there any site that shows current updated loan rates?

I

itallhelps

Just wondering is there a site that we all could look up and find the lowest rates etc. for loans? Any suggestions???

Thanks
Greatly Appreciated!!

Just putting this on top again as I'm looking for the same thing.

itallhelps said:
Just wondering is there a site that we all could look up and find the lowest rates etc. for loans? Any suggestions???

Thanks
Greatly Appreciated!!

depends on what type of loan....

mortgages/personal loan/car finance/holiday...

one site that covers most of above is [broken link removed]

Also, for Mortgages check out [broken link removed]

Finally, AAM's Clubman used to have a reasonably up-to-date Best Buys guide, but i don't think it is currently being updated.

irishpancake said:
Finally, AAM's Clubman used to have a reasonably up-to-date Best Buys guide, but i don't think it is currently being updated.
Don't depend on that list any more - it hasn't been updated in a good while now and I need to remove it as I no longer receive updates to it.

I generally get the Sunday Times and the Irish Times on a Friday, both of which have a listing of rates. I would be happy to volunteer to start compiling a spreadsheet and e-mail it to an Adminstrator/Moderator on a weekly basis so that they could update the 'Best Buys' as I think it is very useful.

CC

Thanks for that kind offer which we will take you up on. We are reviewing the format of the Best Buys and may set up a Best Buys forum. I will get back to you.

BB

Back