Is Michael Jackson still alive

According to [broken link removed] he is be buried with an army of terracotta chimpanzee soldiers.

Is Michael Jackson still alive......... In our hearts.

and maybe in rathkeale, if you look at the stump upside down

Ney, those Rathkeale links are the funniest things I've seen in years!

I heard a discussion on the Moving Statues on the radio over the last few days. 1985. I was living in America at the time and CNN did a feature on it from Ballinspittle and they claimed that most movement was noticed after closing time in the pubs. And they interviewed a few guys I knew from West Cork, giving their solemn opinions while clutching their favourite pint!

Oh, that we could return to those simple times! :D

I was living in America at the time and CNN did a feature on it from Ballinspittle and they claimed that most movement was noticed after closing time in the pubs.

I stayed in a wonderful little country hotel in Ireland that had a moving statue grotto next to it. There was a monastery on the other side of the hotel. Apparently the monestary had been running alcoholic dry out programs for years and years, and it was the members of these programs who first noticed the moving statues - coincidence?

Had a text today from a cousin saying "As the Jackson brothers brothers pushed the coffin along, didn't it remind you of "Cool Runnings" "

Back