Is it possible to pressure test one loop only of an UFH system?

apple1

Folks,
Have a terrible feeling that I may have a leak in one of my UFH loops. When multiple loops are "open", the flow rate in one is significantly higher than the others and I have noticed some very obvious pigmentation in a number of oak floorboards in a walk in robe. Is there any easy way to disconnect this one loop from the flow/return manifolds & test it under pressure to rule in/out a leak? Hope I'm wrong about the flow rates but feeling nervous! Thanks in advance.

Do you have another leak too?
If not, why would you pressure test an isolated loop, and not the entire system,
once the leak is confirmed, then testing single loops to locate could be done, or you could get someone out with a thermal camera to see whats going on

HI DGOBS.......no evidence of any other leaks. The first thing that alterted me was the higher flow rates on the loop servicing an ensuite/walk in robe. I then noticed some of the timber on the floor of the robe started to darken significantly. Obviously I'm hoping there's no leaks at all in the system but if there is, hoping further that it is consigned to this one localized area., hance the query about whether its possible to isolate one loop from the manifold and just test it. Thanks

Yeah, but if you get me, why not pressure test the entire installation, if not drop you know ALL loops are ok for leakage

Back