Is it just me?

D

davido

When will drivers:

1. Remember what indicators are used for - I am not a mind reader
2. Remember how to use roundabouts.
3. Realise that there is enough room in their lane without having to veer into mine.
4. Stop driving while talking on a mobile phone.
5. Stop letting in the a**holes who fly down the wrong lane/bus lane and then try to force their way into the correct lane. If people stopped letting them in they would stop doing it.

Jaysus. . .

. . when did we let Victor Meldrew onto the board ??

Re: Jaysus. . .

On the bus lane thing, I was on my way out of town last night at about 8.10 and virtually flew home because nobody was using the bus lanes (which ceased to be bus/taxi only at 7pm). There were streams of cars sitting in traffic with indicators on waiting to get into the lane to turn left.

So if you're in town sitting beside an empty bus lane read the signs (even though they are a bit small as far as the time info goes). Also, most bus lanes are free-for-all on a Sunday.

Jaysus. . .

Don't we have enough topics about this sort of thing already?

What is it about many of the car drivers contributing to such topics who seem to think that only they are in the right and everybody else is in the wrong? :\

cat out of bag

Ah Father Dougal

now you've really let everyone in on the secret! I love that 10am-noon window for the bus lanes on the quays........ but don't tell anyone!

:b

Re: sheep out of bag

Bridget - no need to worry, people are like sheep. They see a queue and join the end.

Back