Is Clonsilla safe?

weewee

Hello!

We are looking for a house to buy in Clonsilla. We don't mind anywhere in D15 apart from Ongar, Ty, preferably close to the bus stop where bus 39 stops by. I have been doing some research but getting mixed information and mostly old about 10+ years ago.

We like some houses in Littlepace (close to Spar and The Paddocks Bar), Hunter's Run, Pheasant Run and one house on Huntstown Rise. I'm wondering if those areas are safe?

Many thanks!

You may have checked some of these out already but let your fingers do the walking :) Drive around at night time when it gets dark and see what the areas are like then.

Have a look at:

neighbours.ie
boards.ie
Facebook - Resident Association pages - sign up if necessary
Google

Hello!

We are looking for a house to buy in Clonsilla. We don't mind anywhere in D15 apart from Ongar, Ty, preferably close to the bus stop where bus 39 stops by. I have been doing some research but getting mixed information and mostly old about 10+ years ago.

We like some houses in Littlepace (close to Spar and The Paddocks Bar), Hunter's Run, Pheasant Run and one house on Huntstown Rise. I'm wondering if those areas are safe?

Many thanks!

Its not bad and has some great housing stock. A huge number of houses in Clonsilla are rented though

I think Carpenterstown and Luttrelstown are more settled. Laurel Logde is lovely if you can stretch your budget to it.

You'll find they all have houses with similar prices, but less bang for your buck in the more settled areas.

Not sure if you have kids but D15 is notorious for competition to get into schools, even at primarly level. Its often determined by what road you live on, and not necessarily the closest roads to a given school which you'd think would be the case.

Back