Ironing Service - How much to charge?

A lot of people hate ironing and it can take a lot of time up that can be spent doing more leisurely things (I work 10-12 hrs a day)

So its a service that is always in demand, even in slower times.

I currently use a service in edenderry because the prices are excellent - its about 30 minutes drive, but we do our shopping there too and drop into friends enroute.

Their price works out an average of €1 per shirt which is excellent value and they always seem to have rows of shirts hanging.

What's the current rate for domestic cleaners in Dublin? I am just about to hire one.

We get 20 items (always shirts for us) done for 30 E in Dublin 15. Its a dry cleaners. Looking enviously at the prices in Edenderry!

Hi, Im very new to this and was hoping to get some advice and help. I am also starting an ironing service to make extra cash. I'm not really sure about what prices etc and from reading the forum I didnt take at all into consideration about the size of bags that people may have.
I would be really grateful if someone could tell me how they started, prices, bag size's etc. Thank you!

Thanks for the websites, all help is welcomed and appreciated!!

Back