Irish Water bill

leesider

I have an online account with Irish Water and I am able to log into my account and see the amount for my latest bill (for the 28 July 2022) but there is no option to download the bill itself. I have always previously been able to download a pdf of the bill with the meter readings etc. on it.

Is this happening to anyone else who got their bill recently? Maybe Irish Water don't issue the bills at the same time for everyone (I get mine every six months). I'd rather see the bill breakdown before I pay it so I can compare it with the meter readings I took myself. I rang Irish Water to query this but I am getting automated responses. There is no option to talk to a representative.

Sometimes it takes utilities companies extra time to make the pdf versions available - leave it till tomorrow and see if it becomes available

Presume this a commercial account.

I thought that these guys were shown a red card from charging domestic customers?

Sometimes it takes utilities companies extra time to make the pdf versions available - leave it till tomorrow and see if it becomes available
The bill total was displayed on my account on the 28th July. I don't think they are going to put the bill summary up at all. Bit of a cheek expecting you to pay a bill without seeing a detailed breakdown.

It's just appeared there now, took them long enough. The readings tally with what I have on my own readings so I paid it. I read my meter nearly every day in case there is a leak I haven't spotted.

Last edited:
Today I learned....excessive water usage by a metered house is charged at €1.85 per 1000 litres above a threshold of 213,000 litres for a family of 4.
The bill is capped at €250 for water supply and €250 for wastewater

Back