Irish Times: And the worst company in Ireland for customer experience in 2021 is . . .

Brendan Burgess

Founder

Drum roll please. The worst company for customer experience in Ireland in 2021 was . . . Eir. It replaced Ryanair at the bottom of the heap, although there is no reason for Ryanair to get out the bunting, as it finished third-last just ahead of Facebook which was ranked as the second-worst company in Ireland.

All told, almost one in two – or 44 per cent – of Eir’s customers said the company had failed to meet their expectations over the last year, while 25 per cent said the same about Ryanair.

I suspect almost all of Ryanair’s was to do with processing refunds.

Probably. Although to give credit where it's due, Ryanair's refund process worked perfectly for me - twice - since Covid 19 struck. In one case, the money was back in my account before I even looked for it!
But I accept that others weren't as lucky.

For me by far the worst (since I left eir) are Sky TV. They really are the pits.

Yer woman who was interviewed needs meedja training, you know, because she manages to interject that irritating phrase into so many of, you know, her sentences. So OK, you know, she managed to avoid the Hey, Yes No, Look Listen and even Innit tics, having to read the You Knows in the Irish Times article is, you know, 20 times as irritating as listening to them on the, you know, wireless.

Drum roll please. The worst company for customer experience in Ireland in 2021 was . . . Eir. It replaced Ryanair at the bottom of the heap, although there is no reason for Ryanair to get out the bunting, as it finished third-last just ahead of Facebook which was ranked as the second-worst company in Ireland.

All told, almost one in two – or 44 per cent – of Eir’s customers said the company had failed to meet their expectations over the last year, while 25 per cent said the same about Ryanair.
Don't know the reason for the drum roll. Many of us here have been saying that Eir is the worst company in Ireland for years. Glad to see the Irish Times has joined us. Eir the worst company in Ireland - Quelle Suprise!!!

Back