Irish Nationwide?

Godfather

Hi guys,

I heard Irish Nationwide is extending the 21 flexible offer until the end of june... I'm checking tomorrow.

Quick query pls... Sorry for being a bit "anxious" but I'll be switching my money from 1st active to irish nationwide... Is Irish Nationwide a good reliable company to open a saving account with? I know 1st active is part of RBS, a huge group... What about Irish Nationwide sorry?

Thank you to everyone who can answer my queries...

Godfather

Go with Rabbodirect. 5% simple no catch., view exactly how much your deposit is earning online.
N

Hi guys,

I heard Irish Nationwide is extending the 21 flexible offer until the end of june... I'm checking tomorrow.

Quick query pls... Sorry for being a bit "anxious" but I'll be switching my money from 1st active to irish nationwide... Is Irish Nationwide a good reliable company to open a saving account with? I know 1st active is part of RBS, a huge group... What about Irish Nationwide sorry?

Thank you to everyone who can answer my queries...

Godfather
The staff in the O'Connell Street branch told me on Tuesday that the account was closing for subscriptions today.

As above - €10K at 5% in Rabo is the best demand deposit rate on offer. If you have more than that to deposit and the INBS account is still on offer after today then you can get 4.5% on sums up to €40K and 4.75% on sums between €40K and €75K which is better than the 4.3% on offer from Northern Rock on amounts of €1K+ at the moment.

Thank you v. much,

about rabodirect they offer 5% up to 10K and I've already an account with them and I keep 10K there always. I was more interested in moving 40K to INBS.

So if the offer is still active I'm going to subscribe. I just read their financial statement and they seem a v. reliable company.

Thanks a lot again,

Godfather

Back