Investing? Very little experience with disposable income...

F

Fawkon

Ok so I'm a 23 year old who has gone from living month to month on a crappy wage to having come into a largish sum of money. My issue is I have literally no experience with having this much money to do with as I please. My question is if you guys were in my shoes what would you do with 40k euro to make the most of re: deposit accounts or investing etc.?

(I have no idea what stuff like A.E.R, A.P.R really mean so if you could use laymans terms I'd highly appreciate it)

Thanks

Bro,

Your question is a little to vague I think for most of the visitors to this site. I'm only new myself but I wouldn't dream of asking such a vague question. Firstly you need to ask yourself what do you want from the cash - do you want to be able to withdraw some/all of it at anytime? Do you want to put it away and never touch it for a few years? Do you want o invest it in stocks/shares or investment bonds?

When you can answer these relativley simple questions then you can research the site for ideas. If you then have any questions regarding a particular product/service then ask away.

Read the FAQ for answers to what APR etc is.

Back