Investing in the Nunnery Demesne Golf Club?

Re: Advice Golf Membership Investment

Hi Gman

I went onto the website www.solocheck.ie, and did a search on the company under nurney demesne golf club limited and the latest thing about this company is the following B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE, don't know if this is of any help but you can buy the document for 6 euro.

Hizzy

Thanks Hizzy,

I recently looked up Company Regsitration Office CRO website and the company is listed as "Strike Off Listed" which means it hasn't submitted any financial reports for 1 year. It's not looking too good for investors. I'm not looking forward to telling my relative but its better than sticking your head in the sand and hoping for the best. If anyone else is in the same position or has any information leave a message on this forum and maybe a coordinatined approach to this company can be organised.

Cheers

This investor should see a solicitor now

Have you engaged a solicitor yet to look into the company accounts. It appears that the company is now using the address of a Tax Consultant in Athlone. I agree with the idea of a coordinated approach to investigating the 'true' status of this investment.

regards

Hi, just wondering is there any more developments on this? Not an investor, but familiar with the area.

golf investment

Has anybody actually heard anything about this lately or is it another thing that people invested foolishly into.

thanks gerry

Back