Invalidity Pension Self Employed /Company


Registered User
Hi all
I’ve been diagnosed with a long term disability and looking into now applying for Invalidity Pension/ I have the required stamps.
I am a director of a company where my son works. I hold 100% of the share and my husband is the other director.

Reading through the form I need a letter from revenue I am no longer self employed.

What exactly do I need to do with the company? Do I need to put new directors in place? I’m reluctant to do this as my son would obviously be the best choice but for other reasons I can’t .

Any advice greatly appreciated