Internet Explorer

levelpar

For the past 2 days I cant get internet through Internet Explorer. Today, I tried Mozilla Fox and can get on this way . Has anyone else this problem.

I did hear something about a problem with the internet on account of interest in Michael Jackson.

A message from firefox warns me that a third party can access the information and this bothers me.

Can someone advise or explain ?

For the past 2 days I cant get internet through Internet Explorer. Today, I tried Mozilla Fox and can get on this way . Has anyone else this problem.

I did hear something about a problem with the internet on account of interest in Michael Jackson.

A message from firefox warns me that a third party can access the information and this bothers me.

Can someone advise or explain ?

Sounds like youe Internet Explorer may be corrupted , with a virus??
Firefox is a different beast and will give you these messages - usually ok to proceed provided you are happy with the eventual destination web wise.

Run a virus scan and a malware removal programme if poss.

I would recommend Firefox over Internet Explorer any day - also see my recommendations for PC Cleaning & Tune Up here.

I wouldn't worry about the 'third party can see your info' message.. this usually just means the webpage is not encrypted.. so technically the info can be read by other people.. the only way the internet is totally secure is if you're using encrypted webpages, usually shown by a little lock somewhere on the screen.. but this is only really necessary when paying for things by credit card, or signing into an online bank...

The reason that the message might pop up a lot is because you can click 'don't show this message again'.. most people click that so it stops coming up..

Back