Internet banner ad investments

Maybe you could give a quick summary of the "business model" here so people could comment? Almost certainly this is a pyramid scheme and as such a few early adopters may make some money but ultimately it is doomed to failure and most people will lose out.

no vandriver its not, i have no product as such, thats why im going to a broker who buys ad space for me, sells it at a profit and im hoping to reinvest anything i potentially make to buy more ad space to sell on again, if i had a product or a business i could use this ad space for my own use, again using the broker just to buy but not sell

So you have website you are selling banner space on ?

So you have website you are selling banner space on ?

No j but I think it works like this... You invest money,there are different packages where you are buying impressions.impressions are when you go to a site and an ad appears,that's one impression, each package includes thousands of impressions, if you have a business you can buy impressions and place your ad on these impressions and they are sent virally to sites,if you have no business like me, you buy a package of impressions which are then sold, the broker does the buying and selling for you,you get a complimentary double up after a period which you can see haPpening on ur own individual account online,you earn commission for all the impressions you sell,after the comp double up you are asked for referals which I like most people would see as a pyramid which it is BUT you can also use the profit you make initially and buy more impressions which again sell for profit and so on....that's the business model I am asking you guys about,is this sustainable in your opinion,all replies appreciated

ya i get that hans and its what i thought to myself right away but i said id give it a go ON MY OWN and see where it takes me,once im not hurting anyone else then im fine with that,as i said,had some spare cash and thought why not,thanks for the replies

Unfortunately if it is what I suspect and it's a pyramid scheme you are hurting someone because it's not sustainable and in the end someone is going to be hurt when they lose the money they have put in because in my opinion this is not sustainable.

'They double your investment as a complimentary scheme' What investment double your investment as soon as you put them in if that is the case I think we would be all in!!

No j but I think it works like this... You invest money,there are different packages where you are buying impressions.impressions are when you go to a site and an ad appears,that's one impression, each package includes thousands of impressions, if you have a business you can buy impressions and place your ad on these impressions and they are sent virally to sites,if you have no business like me, you buy a package of impressions which are then sold, the broker does the buying and selling for you,you get a complimentary double up after a period which you can see haPpening on ur own individual account online,you earn commission for all the impressions you sell,after the comp double up you are asked for referals which I like most people would see as a pyramid which it is BUT you can also use the profit you make initially and buy more impressions which again sell for profit and so on....that's the business model I am asking you guys about,is this sustainable in your opinion,all replies appreciated
Your explanation of how you think the business works makes little sense to me. I still think it's a pyramid scheme/scam.

thanks guys appreciate the feedback,thats what i wanted

Hi Banner Broker. The company is still going I believe as I have just joined, and am looking for information on its security. How are things going for you. If your money went to double every 6months you must be sitting on a nice nest egg now of 64 times your initial investment? Could this be true?

Back