Interesting News Articles

Firefly

I think if you are talking to people about the show, discussing online, guessing what's happening next it's better to wait.
Otherwise binge it \ blitz it.

If you are getting through an old show like Smiley's People, the Wire, Sopranos then blitz it.

We only talked about this last night, pre covid we had Sky and most of the new stuff we watch was recorded on an weekly basis
If it was something we were both interested in like GOT we would have watched it on a weekly basis
simply because everybody was talking about it and you couldn't avoid hearing about it either, so spoiler alerts
But since getting Prime in March 2020 we have turned into total binge watchers
now that we've left Eir for Vodafone and ditched Sky and Prime were relying on Netflix for all our Tv watching
and I now expect the binging is going to continue for the foreseeable future
Just spent the last four evenings watching the two seasons of "Mindhunters"

Just spent the last four evenings watching the two seasons of "Mindhunters"
The main character in Mindhunters is based on FBI profiler John E Douglas.
I've read some of the books he has co-authored, such as "The Cases that Haunt Us" about famous cases in history and it really is eye-opening stuff.
I really liked Mindhunters but the books go a bit deeper into the details.

It might be interesting if you can track down Manhunter (1986) that is another film where a version of Douglas is the main character.

It might be interesting if you can track down Manhunter (1986) that is another film where a version of Douglas is the main character.
It had crossed my mind while watching Mindhunters that there might be a loose connection to Manhunter
A supper little film that IMO is so much better than the Red Dragon remake in 2002
And of course our first introduction to that lovable rouge Lector

Back