Integrated Dishwasher

Jason_77

Trying to put in an integrated dishwasher in my new house at the moment. Have encountered nothing but problems with it - the height, the level of it etc etc.

Has anyine any advice on this? Anyone else encounter such problems?

Jason_77 said:
Trying to put in an integrated dishwasher in my new house at the moment. Have encountered nothing but problems with it - the height, the level of it etc etc.

Has anyine any advice on this? Anyone else encounter such problems?

It should have adjustable legs...see the manual. The dishwasher should fit under your stand height of worktop...aka 1500mm of kicker. 715mm of door height. Approx 40mm of worktop.
The height and level should both come off yoru adjustable legs!

Hi Legend,

That what you would expect alright.
However, the adjustable legs are not long enough to give the correct height to the washer. I had to build up a base to get it to the height.
Just wondering if anyone else has ever seen this.

Don't worry Jason 77, I've been there twice! Integrated dishwashers are notoriously tricky to fit, especially if walls/ floors are anywaly off. The problem with them is there's very little room for error, there's no tolerance (only about 5mm on the width). Lower feet first and slide unit into position (be sure to stick anti- condensation strip onto underside of counter first.), it will probably be a tight fit, widthwise. Then gradually adjust legs (start with back 2 first) until unit is snug to underside of counter. Even with the best levelling in the world the kitchen door face may not line up exactly with the neighbouring cabinet doors. It took me a couple of hours to get mine just right.

Back