Insurance Quotes

Jimmy Bond

Has anybody used a new insurance company website www.123.ie for insurance quotes? They seem very good but I am a little reluctant to go with them as I have not heard of them before...anybody got any experience of dealing with them? They make reference to Eagle Star on their web pages.

They have been around for several years . I have had my home insurance with them for at least four years and never had a problem with their service. If you do a search they have been discussed/mentioned several times before on AAM .

I have used them before and found their prices very competitive. I had to use their customer service at one stage as well and found them to be very helpful.

I've used them before. Had issue though re an item been lost outside the home and took a while to get sorted but found 123 really good to deal with and they resolved the issue and kept me up to date re the claim at all times.(the problem with the underwriter)

Renewed with them a month ago. And my family all have their house insurance with them too

123 use AXA UK as the underwriter. I am insured with them and found their quote to be the most competitive for the level of cover required. Always shop around and read the terms & conditions of the policy document to ensure that it is appropriate for your needs. Also make sure not to under or overinsure as far as possible and insure for the reinstatement cost and not the market value of the property. There are lots of existing threads on home insurance that you should check out.

Back