Insulation advice

Stan93

Hi all,
I am looking for advice on a Mayo insulation company called Fusion insulation. Has anyone used them? This is their website: [broken link removed]
I am looking at getting the attic insulation: [broken link removed]
I am also wondering has anyone used their or heard of their foam cavity insulation: [broken link removed]
Any advice/reviews much appreciated. Thanks.

Check the SEAI site to find out if they are registered. I haven’t heard of them and I live in the West.

Stan93 - I don't have any details in relation to the company themselves.

One thing I would advise is that you put in adequate ventilation into the house, especially if you are retro-fitting an existing home. It should be part of the "insulation package", but make sure you ask for details. It does seem counter-productive to put holes in the walls after pumping bead / foam into the cavity and topping up the attic insulation, but you do need to let the house breathe.

@ Feemar5 thanks for your help, checked to see if they were registered on the SEAI they are not.
@ Jazz01 thanks for your help, I am thinking of installing a heat retention system would this suffice? Also the spray foam would have the ventilation card inserted against the felt.

Back